- General Surgery and Urology
- General Surgery
- Trauma and Orthopaedics
- Head, Neck, Eyes and Plastics
- Specialist Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology Services
- Anaesthetics and Theatres
- Community Podiatry Podiatric Surgery Services
- Lower GI
- Therapies and Specialist Rehabilitation
You are here: Home Search
- Preoperative risk factors for conversion from laparoscopic to open cholecystectomy: a validated risk score derived from a prospective U.K. database of 8820 patients.
- Coccydynia - could age, trauma and body mass index be independent prognostic factors for outcomes of intervention?
- Survival Advantage with Total Intravenous Anesthesia in Cancer Surgery: Is This Confounded by Cancer Type and Stage?
- Axillary Surgery Following Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy - Multidisciplinary Guidance From the Association of Breast Surgery, Faculty of Clinical Oncology of the Royal College of Radiologists, UK Breast Cancer Group, National Coordinating Committee for Breast Pathology and British Society of Breast Radiology.